Market Sense

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this publication / this website is provided to you for general information only and is not intended to nor will it create/induce the creation of any binding legal relations. The information or opinions provided do not constitute investment advice, a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to subscribe for, purchase or sell the investment product(s) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of any person or group of persons acting on this information. Investments are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the product and the income from them may fall as well as rise. You may wish to obtain advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest. Any views, opinions, references or other statements or facts provided in this blog/website are personal views and shall disclaim any liability for damages resulting from errors and omissions contained.

CK Choy.

Market Sense 市场意识: Chart Nexus : Stock Watch
Be decisive, Be patient, Don’t be greedy, Don't be stubborn

Disclaimer

如果要翻译这个网站,请使用google translate http://translate.google.com

The information contained in is provided to you for general information/circulation only and is not intended to nor will it create/induce the creation of any binding legal relations. The information or opinions provided do not constitute investment advice, a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to subscribe for, purchase or sell the investment product(s) mentioned herein. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of any person or group of persons acting on this information. Investments are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the product and the income from them may fall as well as rise.

You should seek advice from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment products mentioned, taking into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs, before making a commitment to purchase the investment product. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest.

Any views, opinions, references or other statements or facts provided in this are personal views. No liability is accepted for any direct/indirect or any other damages of any kind arising from or in connection with your reliance on the information provided herein.

Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
You would like this website to collect your personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, email address and phone number.
You acknowledge and consent to our collection of your personal data for contacting you on the purposes listed below:
- Marketing, advertising and promotional purposes related to the content of this website
- Provision of products & services which you have requested for
Please note that you are entitled to withdraw your consent for the collection of your personal data at any point in time by providing a notification to ckchoy77@gmail.com.

Note:
All TA (Technical Analysis) view using charts are for illustration purpose only.
Unless otherwise specified, all charts' sources are from POEMS(Phillip Online Electronic Mart System)

Sunday 8 April 2012

Chart Nexus : Stock Watch

I went to the meeting ... less than 20 attended 'FREE' stock screening!! Many elder ones there(uncles) comparing to aunties ... another half comprises of 'less than 40' bracket. I do wonder WHY there are so so few of them attending stock-screening. There are hundreds, if not thousands of them attended the RM4k+ trading course by CNX ... 4 days of those technical analysis stuff ... believe me, LESS than 20% could understand or absorb what is being taught(I m one of the failure ... I went in with prior technical knowledge ... and I am ... err ... good in Maths?) ... no way anyone could learn technical-analysis in days. Wake up ... be real. Now, what I do like about CNX is they do give this 'follow-up' sessions ... plus a forum(for members only). BUT it fails ... it fail to expect those paid thousands of good-money to LEARN ... do you know why?

First of all, the course is GOOD .. the system is good ... the follow-up could help those serious in learn technical analysis ... to LEARN. What is failing is ... the participants!! Majority of them attended the trading course for WRONG purposes(we all grown up doing things for wrong purposes, anyway). All they want is access to the forums ... if possible, some 'sifus' there mention about some stocks for them to PUNT and hoping to profits. Many of them attended trading courses AFTER they have been losing money ... like it or not, they never reflect INTERNAL systems(their brain, their emotion ... themselves!) that is failing. It is not the system ... it is the trader's mindset that is failing.

Yeah right ... what do you expect? Trading to be easy ... such as checking some charts, some indicators ... some buying-selling signals to do such trades? Really? Read all you want ... attend the course, if you could afford and wish. You will 'give-up' and abck to the square one ... due to wrong learning mindset!!

Anyway ... many more will continue to search for the sure-win system, sure-win stocks ... and still believing they will be 'rich' quick soon. Until they realise the stat of 90% losers in market, they will be just adding to the stat. I know I do not sound so encouraging ... but it is needed to be blunt. Be splash some cold water into these traders' dream ... many of them will NOT even know how to apply after they so-called graduated. Hmm ... then, what is the solution for this? I am asking myself this question too as I hope my tratles(as a group) will do well in trading ... helping each other.

Ok ... stocks that being discussed today .. screening for gap-up. I will write about how I see it rather than how the 'trainer' see it as I did not jot down what he said.

Ingress : Need to go above 1.02. I dont like the current level as it has moved above my 0.95 entry level. I do not like chasing a stock, and it is currently in news, reported in The Edge(something with Tenaga). Very low volume at the moment but the recent extreme high volume is worth watching. Did not satisfied my 'liquidity' criteria. So, I wont look into it.

GenP : Checking at 9.40 level ... why is there such an unsual high red volume bar last Friday? Still a good old Asiatic ... it is Genting's plantation arm.


Favco : Gap-up .. above 20MA, technically pointing up. Need to see if the 20MA a good support. I dont know about its fundamentals.

Wellcall : The trainer asked if anyone knew about its businesses ... and I just answered him since I do know Wellcall. Yes, rubber-hose ... . Currently trending strongly uptrend, worth to consider. Technically, it shall pullback further ... so wait for buying signals or one may use 20MA as support.

I was quiet ... till he mentioned KFC's chart. Well, I just shared with the group that KFC could NOT be traded anymore. I have struck her off my list. I traded KFC before, I like KFC(as a stock ... but my son like KFC). Then, when it was opened to the 'floor' someone mention NiCorp, Focus ... gosh ... you get what I mean. Each time I go to CNX's meetings, they will be someone asking about such get-rick-quick stocks. Now u know why they lose money and why I said many attended CNX's trading course are NOT those who want to learn to trade well? If you can't even handle a simple stock like ... say GenM, we should not even look at higher beta stocks. That is what I teach in my first class ... how to check the beta of the stocks and the significance. Look ... trading is not merely indicators ... can we add in some fundamentals, please? For who-ever sake.

Generally, we do not trade what we dont know. So, I do not know how to trade Nicorp, so I better be quiet ... as I do believe some people are profitting well from Nicorp and many more get-rich-quick.

For my tratles meeting, I would rather spend the TIME to share with them how we could analyse a chart. Yes, it is purely learning and more learning for my tratles group. Nothing to do with this-that can buy-sell or not, as if I have crystal ball. Now you know why majority fail to benefit from trading courses tho they have PAID thousands of good-money? Yeah ... I am still the cheapest with each other them paying me less than 20% for 6 months being in my trading group. I do remember some of my tratles telling me I am charging way-way too cheap ... and the majority out there will 'prefer' at least a few thousands course, with notes given ... some nice youngsters serving you water ... smiling to you and of coz, some stock tips, all in one. Oh boy ... I started to feel I am too cheap ... don't know why I will feel 'bad' if I m charging people too much. You may dont believe me ... some paying only less than RM500 for my whole course ... daily sharing in facebook ... etc etc .. it is education that I love, understand? Can't feel the passion to learn ... I am definitely will not be a good guidance for you. I am too cheap, remember?

The above is written only for sharing purposes and trade at your own risk.
TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment